Monday, February 24, 2014

Random Cuteness

Avery and I were able to go on a date a few weeks ago. We are trying hard to take our girls on dates regularly, and I love it. I love spending one on one time with my cute girls. Avery chose to go to Freddy's for a hot dog. This is a new found favorite of ours that has awesome burgers and shakes. I absolutely LOVE this picture of her. She is so beautiful, and I am enjoying watching her grow into such a wonderful young lady.


This is Avery and Abbie making the best of a shopping trip to Target right after Christmas. I was looking through the discounted items while they were posing for pictures.


One of my favorite things about the area we live in is that we can ride our bikes to the District. Nothing is better than everyone taking a ride, relaxing with some hot cocoa, and then heading home. Winter is lovely here. Love it!





Avery posing for a picture before they take the Christmas decoration down.


No comments:

Post a Comment