Monday, March 24, 2014

St. Patricks Day

I love St Patrick's day simply for the fact that we can do something fun and different from our usual weekly routine. Our kids woke up to their favorite cereal that I rarely buy. They have gotten better at eating all of the cereal without just picking out the marshmallows. I can't blame them because I would like to just pick out and eat the marshmallows too.


That leprechaun left me a mess to clean up. The kids thought this was hilarious.


I had to snap a picture of this cute girl in her green. We had quite a few cards and packages full of green surprises. They loved it all.


We had our traditional green dinner. This year was green pesto pasta, green beans, green salad and rainbow jello cups. We had planned on green sherbet floats, but I ended up taking Avery to the doctor for strep throat. So, we enjoyed our floats the next day. So glad we could get Avery started on some medicine.

Aliza even had a leprechaun mess up her first grade classroom and leave them a treat. I don't know what room mom would do something like that. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment